- Observation and photographing the images of specimens in a wide magnification range;
- Investigation of specimens in micro diffraction, low-angle diffraction, high resolution diffraction;
- Investigation of specimens at their tilt and rotation;
- High contrast mode for medical-biological specimens;
- Automatic computer control;
- Computer analysis of images by special programs;
- Elementary analysis of investigated specimens.
|PARAMETERS||POLE PIECE TYPE|
|High resolution||High tilt||High contrast|
|crystal lattice, guaranteed||0,14||0,204||0,34|
|Magnification range||50x - 1 300 000x
|50x - 1 000 000x
|50x - 850 000x
|Specimen tilt with goniometer,||±15||±60||±15|
|Diffraction camera length:|
|microdiffraction, mm||80 - 3 500
|100 - 5 000
|115 - 5 800
|HD diffraction, m||10 - 200
|10 - 200
|10 - 200
|HR diffraction, mm||410||410||410|
|Objective lens parameters:|
25-125 kV, adjustment step 0.05; 0.1; 1.0; 5.0; 10.0; 25.0 kV, instability 2 × 10-6 1/min, wobbler, automatic compensation of lens currents of deflection systems at accelerating voltage change.
V-shaped tungsten cathode, electro-mechanical lift, two-stage balanced deflection system.
Consists of two lenses; ten stages of electron beam diameter control within the range of 5 - 0.1 μm; programmed control of deflection tilt system and moving of electron beam on the specimen; independent adjustment of light and dark field modes; quick mode changing; storage of six electron beam tilt positions;
Click-stop holder with three diaphragms; electron beam tilt angle on the specimen ±4o; wobbler of deflection system and second condenser lens.
It is equipped with an eucentric goniometer with sidel specimen entry, electric drive for specimen tilting, holder for installing two samples, automatic system for sample chamber locking, three exchangeable pole pieces: high resolution, high tilt, high contrast; eight-pole electromagnetic stigmator with image shift correction during stigmating, unticontamination protection with liquid nitrogen, click-stop holder with three aperture diaphragms, wobblers for magnetic center alignment and image focusing, image focusing with the step being known and indication on computer screen, digital indication of specimen position on computer screen with storage of X and Y coordinates.
It consists of four lenses. When the magnification in the range from 2000x to 500 000x is changed, the image focusing is preserved automatically. No image and diffraction pattern turn during magnification change or chamber length change. Click-stop holder with three selector diaphragms.
Window for image observation 220 x 280 mm, accessory screen for focusing Ø25 mm, ten binocular.
The image can be photo-recorded in the vacuum chamber on the flat film 90 ×65 mm (24 pcs). Automatic photographic exposure meter. Number of the experiment and magnification are indicated on the photoplate. More detailed information about the experiment conditions can be found in the computer database
The microscop control
The microscope is controlled by the industrial computer of ADVANTECH type. Software is in operational system WINDOWS – 2000. Control with manipulator “Mouse”. Adjustment methods, microscope operation, technical data and other necessary information is stored in the computer memory. Software in operational system WINDOWS allows not only to control the microscope, but also to carry out analysis of chemical composition of specimens during operation with energy-dispersion spectrometer and image analysis of specimens by the special programs during operation with CCD-camera.
Two mechanical rotary pumps for preliminary vacuum, one ion pump for gun evacuation, condenser unit, objective and projection unit, one diffusion pump for evacuation of observation chamber and photographic camera.
|Area, m2, min||12|
|Ceiling height, m||2,65|
|Entrance door, m ,min|
|pressure, mPa||0,2 - 0,4|
|temperature, oС||15 ± 5|
|drain,||3 hose pipes|
|3-phase accelerating voltage mains with phase voltage||220±22 V|
|Grounding grid with resistance||4 Ohm maximum|
|Floor vibration 0,2 mm/sec maximum within the range from 5 to 50 Hz, level of electromagnetic fields||0,2 µTl maximum.|
|General weight of the microscope||1700 kg.|
Electron microscope TEM-125C can be equipped (by a separate agreement) with the following accessory devices:
- display and image analysis system (SAI-01A) with side and bottom image display with the help of ccd-camera;
- system of x-ray analysis (eds-1) with semiconductor Si (Li) - detector;
- set of diffraction attachments for specimen investigation in the high resolution diffraction mode (chamber length 410 mm), including specimen heating up to 800oС and cooling to 1200oC;
- specimen holder with double tilt (DO-01), specimen tilt angle in the holder ±45 С;
- autonomous system of water cooling (SV-01), which maintains constant temperature of cooling water within the range of 16 ± 3 С with accuracy ± 1 С;
- refridgerating capacity 2,5 kW minimum.